Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lost in translation

So part of the challenge of starting a blog is that I am a serious techno-dummy.



If a program changes the icon, I'm totally lost. If I move it off the desktop, I may never find it again. (I have the same problem in my office.) It lends itself to a pretty interesting filing system.

Okay, it's really not quite that bad but since probably 90% of my writing and 40% of my art are done on the computer, its definitely a love-hate thing.

But I've figured out blog photos now, so I'm feeling pretty confident. And if I'm really bit-trapped (which happens less and less these days) I married SG (Super Geek) to help me out. Lucky for me he's TD&H, too.

VJC

p.s. If you're techno-D like me, let me explain that the binary in the graphic above spells "help me" too.

Sometimes you gotta know how to speak the language.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Well, I had no idea that was code for "help me" - good to know.

And if you figured out pictures on your 2nd post, you're much smarter than me.

Which, of course, was a given.