Sure? I can imagine a Goldilocks sort of situation happening. "This [wooden bare slat] bunk bed is too hard."
But it turns out that's not the real reason.
They recommend you lock the doors and windows because there are BANANA SLUGS in the area.


EEEWWWWW! Now let me explain - I'm okay with the concept of the slug (except when they go after my irises). And Banana Slugs are a highly decorative version of these slime-bepaved creatures. I'd even take their picture if I could get one to smile for me. But NOT crawling up the sides of my cabin to slither in the window above my bunk!!!

P.s. I'm even more alarmed at the number of banana slug sushi recipes that showed up while I was looking for the photos.
(They're public domain, by the way. At least the pictures are - not sure about the sushi recipes.)

No comments:
Post a Comment