Monday, July 13, 2009

Tough guys

We were at a local event today and I saw this group of guys sitting there being all macho - hats on backwards, dark shades, shaved heads and all the attitude you could muster for a sunny morning outdoors that didn't involve a beach. (Unfortunately, it's difficult to be too subtle about taking a photo of a group of men who've already caught you laughing at them so this was the best I could do.)


Who were these bad boys?


They were a group of dads at the local children's festival. Every single one of them with an unhappy child. And I will say, they coped manfully.

Doesn't it just make you want to go all gooey and say "awww!"? Okay, maybe not. They caught me laughing instead.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Yup, I'm laughing, a LOT. Nice trick there, with the photos - I didn't see it coming!