It's sniffle time of year again and I happened to sneeze as we were driving somewhere the other day. Aside: FYI, I am not, nor have I ever been, a dainty sneezer. Try as I might, I still worry about closed windows overpressurizing when I feel a sneeze coming on. It would seem it is physically impossible to re-learn to sneeze. Sort of like keeping your eyes open when you sneeze. Can't be done. Unless you know something I don't know... Anyways, this sneeze was a particularly enthusiastic blast and without much thought I said, "Excuse me. Almost lost my eyeballs on that one."
After a moment of silence, a small voice came from the backseat.
"Is that a figure of speech?"
Seeking Test Audience for My Latest Novel
-
Love to read? How would you like to participate in a "test audience" for my
latest novel? I'm looking for a group of readers willing to read my
unpublished...
13 years ago

2 comments:
Literally laughed out loud. NOT a figure of speech. :D
Hi,
I was looking through your blog, and it looks good, and it also inspires me. I sometimes reach out to bloggers and invite them to become my blog friends. So I send out comments to blogs which appeal to my blog senses per se...LOL
I hope you will visit, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)
Hope to hear from you soon....
Post a Comment