skip to main | skip to sidebar

Picture the words

Sometimes I see it, sometimes I say it. And sometimes I share it with you...

Saturday, December 25, 2010


MERRY CHRISTMAS ... TO YOU!
Posted by vjc at 10:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
vjc
Writer, artist, editor, speaker, and a whole lot more...
View my complete profile

Links you might want to check out...

  • Val's Imagination
  • My site (valeriecoulman.com)
  • My JacketFlap page

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (29)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • MERRY CHRISTMAS ... TO YOU!
      • Talking to yourself?
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (91)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (3)

Labels

  • Photos by me (23)
  • Rated tops by my panel of independent judges (9)
  • Hats Off (7)
  • My artwork (5)
  • Hikes (2)
  • Makes me smile (2)
  • Procrastination (2)
  • Reviews (2)
  • quizzes (2)
  • writing (1)
 

Subscribe To This Blog

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Blog List

  • Fiction Matters
    Seeking Test Audience for My Latest Novel - Love to read? How would you like to participate in a "test audience" for my latest novel? I'm looking for a group of readers willing to read my unpublished...
    13 years ago
  • isn't that the craziest thing
    short, pale and ... - Last week, I was on vacation for several days. *And by "on vacation" I mean "at home". * Because Spike (should we go back to this moniker for him? is this ...
    6 years ago
  • It's my day job...
    Book Birthday!! THE CASCARA PAGES AND THE STATUE OF HARMONY is available - THE CASCARA PAGES AND THE STATUE OF HARMONY released today! Alisha and I are so excited to finally have this story available. "When Caleb, Zoe, and An...
    1 year ago
  • My Journey
    Irony or Intention? by Glynis M. Belec - *PART 1* Today is World Ovarian Cancer Day. Today I am on my way to London; to the cancer clinic, ready to face the music. The cancer song drags...
    12 years ago
  • Organized Doodles
    You Wanna Be a Rock Star? - This is the beginning of a doodle that I've been working on in my spare time. I'm not sure why I went with this guitar guy—just thought he would make an i...
    16 years ago