Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birds and bees

Whew! I've been meaning to get a blog posted about our trip to, through and around Denver but it just hasn't happened yet. I've been waiting to get to that "now-I-can-laugh" stage (not that I wasn't laughing a trifle manically at the time) but apparently am still not quite there. I have a receipt sitting on my desk that's still capable of triggering a flashback.

In the meantime, we had an awesome Easter I'll have to tell you about, this whole economy thing is getting a little old, I was told no woman should EVER wear capris (which presents a personal dilemma), the robins are rampaging in my yard, meadowlarks are just plain showing off, the ravens are raucous, spring has progressed to planting and growing season and we have the weeds to prove it. Add to that the usual stuff of life and we've been as busy as a...

2 comments:

Patti said...

"no woman should EVER wear capris"

????!!!!!

*gasp*

Well, I guess I could NOT wear them.....but I'll need new undies then.

No capris???

Heresy.

vjc said...

Excellent point. And I think I'm glad I don't live in your neighborhood.

It's really leading me to wonder how quickly one gets to the age when one simply doesn't CARE anymore. When does eccentricity become it's own fashion statement?

Personally, I think two days ago. The capris stay.