... LAST CHANCE to TURN AWAY!...)
Okay - you can't say you weren't warned ...
We were sitting at supper (or dinner, if that's the meal you eat in the evening in your neck of the woods, although if you read on you'll figure out we're not that couth) the other night and someone happened to mention that a person (apparently with nothing better to do) came up with an app that sends a Tweet every time his toilet flushes. Which begs the question - do we really need to know that? So somehow, the ways things often seem to at my house, the conversation turned to the sorts of songs or sayings a person might use in that situation (if a person were so inclined).
Here's a few (but only a few) that we came up with (and I'll point out that very few of them came from me):I Like to Move It (Reel 2 Real, or will.i.am, depending on your age)
Poop Scoop Boogie (Tim Hawkins)
"I feel the earth move..." (Carole King)
"Right foot, lets stomp, left foot, lets stomp, SQUEEZE!" (the original line is "freeze" from Cha Cha Slide by Mr. C The Slide Man)
"How about a nice number 2?" (robot from a hair salon commercial)
"I'm a big kid now..." (from a Huggies commercial)
"... you put your right foot in
And you swish it all about" (adapted from the Hokey Pokey)
There are days I have no hope for my family.
...okay, I gotta stop there and go wash my hands...

*photos courtesy of benedeki and wax115 at www.sxu.com

1 comment:
I am so glad we are in the same family. We have conversations like that too ... and no kids to blame it on.
:)
Post a Comment