I've just discovered that the sound is off - kaput - on my computer. I'm guessing that something messed up after the big lightning storm we had a couple nights ago but will have to wait for SG to be sure. We did shut everything down but things on my computer don't always start up in the right order if your eyes aren't crossed, you aren't wearing red and you didn't sacrifice a licorice fish by moonlight the night before.
Until I buy some licorice fish, I hope the sound works on yours 'cause this is amazing. Costumes are kind of freaky, some of the shadows are extremely unfortunate and one of the singers distinctly reminds me of PeeWee Herman but they sound great anyways. So turn it up and enjoy.
And I hope I've got the right version here. CAUSE I CAN'T LISTEN TO IT TO DOUBLE-CHECK, CAN I? There's a couple with really scratchy sound quality so if I posted the wrong one, I apologize and I'll have to fix it later.
I didn't realize how many noises from my computer I depend on ...
'K - now watch it again with funny captions (really, you want to do it in this order) ...
Seeking Test Audience for My Latest Novel
-
Love to read? How would you like to participate in a "test audience" for my
latest novel? I'm looking for a group of readers willing to read my
unpublished...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment