"You know it's love when you say you like their shirt and they wear it every day."
I was following a discussion today about an industry issue (one relevant to my industry) and I must confess it made me a little - no, make that a lot - frustrated. And by the time I went out to the kitchen to make supper, I was a little riled. Can you be frosted and steamed all at the same time? My poor hubby, that I hadn't really talked with all day, stepped right into the line of fire with a possibly innocent question and then just stood back as I went off. At least I wasn't waving a knife.
I spouted and spewed and generally behaved like a shrew and he just watched.
Then he decided to talk about baseball.
So on that note, here's a link to some great baseball commercials by the Mariners. (Yes, I know, but it's the only sports channel we get and I'm starting to like them.)
I highly recommend the one called "Sorry."
Now I've got to see if I can find a shirt he likes ...

2 comments:
...your hubby is a vetran...Kudos!!
He says he has the scars to prove it, too :)
Post a Comment