So, I've already made the startling announcement that I'm a nerd. (Take a moment to breathe - the shock will pass.) But there's still enough geek in me that things geeky can be incredibly funny. I'm just not geeky enough to understand all the jokes. It's kind of like reading Dorothy Sayers.
One of my favorite e-stores is ThinkGeek. They have some of the best copywriters I've ever seen. (Their Bounty Program for design ideas is one of the worst I've seen though. But that's geeks for you. No balance.)
So when SG sent me this link, I did a fair amount of giggling again. Especially watching an iPhone go through the blender. Maybe that's the nerd part of me though ...
Seeking Test Audience for My Latest Novel
-
Love to read? How would you like to participate in a "test audience" for my
latest novel? I'm looking for a group of readers willing to read my
unpublished...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment