Well, so much for being sick. Don't have time anymore.
Good thing I never found that sign because it's too late to use it. Today it was back to 3-4th grade classrooms for more art and literacy fun.
I actually had a great time today. In spite of the pouring rain, and stir-crazy classrooms, the fact that my supervisor came into the rowdiest class of the bunch to "observe", and the hassles of arranging several different arrival/dismissal times and putting more miles on my shoes in a single day that I usually do in a week, it was a good day.
Why?
Well, I got to paint. Sure, it was small squares of test patterns for the kids to model but it was paint and water and soggy paper towels and all the gear that go into making magic happen on paper. Masking tape and toothbrushes, too. A few water cups got dumped and a couple kids are going home with extra spots on their shirts but a few kids really got it and only 1 really didn't.
All things considered, I'm looking back thinking I'm pretty happy with this day.
Seeking Test Audience for My Latest Novel
-
Love to read? How would you like to participate in a "test audience" for my
latest novel? I'm looking for a group of readers willing to read my
unpublished...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment