We just returned from celebrating Thanksgiving (American, obviously) with my sister and her family and had a delicious dinner, sampled some parks, chased some squirrels and had some fun times with
Settlers of Catan/
Seafarers of Catan - a game, I might mention, that my brother and his wife totally hooked us on. Just when you think you've got a strategy, the numbers go against you and, well, sometimes it's not pretty. But suffice it to say I actually WON once so life is good. (It's sort of like golfing that way.)

However, board-game triumph not withstanding, my favorite memory of the trip was a new nickname given to me by a preschooler. We'd been talking about fairies and costumes and magic and she decided I should have a new name and told me what it should be. At first I thought I might just be misunderstanding her but she was adamant.
So you may now all address me as...
"tinkerval"
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Me too! I'm wondering how it would look on my business card...
Post a Comment