As I mentioned earlier, I am involved in a Christmas musical and mostly have kept it to background matters - literally and figuratively. I agreed to paint sets and was doing the photos for the poster and am in the choir. So far so good. Besides, I'm assembling a fine art exhibit that will be happening next month (stay tuned) and have a three-week art residency starting in a couple weeks at an area school.But then a couple key people had to back out or cut back and it just happens to be in areas that I have a great deal of experience.
Nuts.
I'm happy to help but this week it's started to feel like a race to see whether the director or I end up developing a nervous tic first. Dickens in detox, that's us.
Does anyone else have this reaction to Christmas?

No comments:
Post a Comment