
Ackk!
She's not turning!
Okay, I don't have a clue why - SuperGeek is away and I can't figure it out - but you can check her out here instead.
The theory is, if you see this lady turning clockwise you are using your right brain. If you see it the other way (counterclockwise), you are using your left brain. If she's not turning at all, its because you're looking at my blog.
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way. For me, she flip flops back and forth. She does for my DH too, but at different times. How cool is that?
Left Brain
Logical
Sequential
Rational
Analytical
Objective
Looks at parts
Right Brain
Random
Intuitive
Holistic
Synthesizing
Looks at wholes
"Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of
these styles of thinking. Some, however, are more
whole-brained and equally adept at both modes.
In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of
thinking, while downplaying the right-brain activities.
Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking,
analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, on the
other hand, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity."
Or maybe we just like to keep people guessing...

1 comment:
I guess I'm right-brained.
I couldn't even make her go the other way.
Which bothers me. I want to have it all!!!!
Post a Comment