I'm still waiting.
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm excited about today's forecast (only 71 degrees when a few days ago was 95). But I'm not set up to recreate sunlight in my studio. I put together a few options and they still work but I'm a little annoyed with the sun. Inconsiderate thing...
Today is "cool and cloudy". Tomorrow's supposed to be raining. Friday's supposed to rain. Saturday? Rain. Sunday? In-laws.And while they do bring a ray of sunshine with them, they also sleep right where the still life is set up.
So for now, here's another one of those random shots that turned out kind of cool. This is a cropped-but-otherwise-untouched photo that I took last summer. I know it's not a perfect photo but still...the sun co-operated this day!

Hmmm - does the red make you think Christmas?

3 comments:
Cool photo. The rain falls on the just and the unjust. AT least that's what I've heard.
Funny - I've heard that too. I shouldn't complain because we'd prayed for rain and sometimes you get what you ask for...Thanks for the comment and good luck with the upcoming wedding. I'm curious to see what doodles might come out of that!
freaky pic.
Post a Comment